Today we hear from Roger Fox who has a wealth of experience in the business.
When did you start working with Shanahan Paints?
I started with Shanahan Paints in May 1999 – 22 years ago.
What were you doing before that?
I have been working in retail since leaving school.
What do you most like about your job?
- Working in a friendly and helpful environment.
- Assisting customers with choosing quality paints and accessories for their home/business makeovers.
- Being part of a team that is constantly upskilling.
Any tops tips on storing paint?
- Ensure lid is closed securely.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Put a sticker on the can stating date and where paint was used.
Do you paint or wallpaper in your own home?
Your favourite colour?
Red (see next question!)
Soccer – Manchester United.
Walking, Hiking, Pitch & Putt.
Do you shop local OR buy on the internet?
I always try to shop local; it is important to support our local businesses.
When 5km is lifted, where will you go first?
Back to Liscannor and walk the Cliff Path to Doolin.